3月7日 英语常用短句学习 Part 2
| 宁为鸡口,毋为牛后。 Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion. |
| 男儿有泪不轻弹,皆因未到伤心处。 Men only weep when deeply grieved. |
| 罪恶往往披着德道的外衣。 Vice is often clothed in virtue's habit. |
| 坟前洒下的最悲伤的眼泪,是痛悔应说而未说的话和应做而未做的事。 The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. |
| 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。 You look elegant in that dress. |
| 傻子在自己家里比聪明人在别人家里知道得多。 A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in another. |
| 如果没有国家的前途命运,哪有个人的爱情和幸福。 If there is no future for our country, where can we look for our individual love and happiness. |
| 我仔细考虑一下。 I'll think it over. |
| 你结婚了吗? Are you married? |
| 运气永远不会帮助没有勇气的人。 Fortune never helps the man whose courage fails. |
| 这是你的手提包吗? Is this your handbag? |